Thursday, February 12, 2009

Marshmallow Madness


Today I found out that marshmallows are about the easiest thing in the world to make. Seriously! You should go make some RIGHT NOW!

I had bookmarked this blog post a while ago and recently decided to make them for Valentine's gifts. I had some sticks and bags leftover from last year's cake pops so I decided to put my marshmallows on a stick. I am very happy with the way they came out. And they taste like fluffy little pieces of heaven. And making them was hardly messy at all. Cutting them and putting them on the stick and bagging them, now that got a bit messy, but the actual making of the marshmallows was a breeze.

Oh, the mug and cocoa in the picture are for a hostess gift. We're going to a little valentine playdate tomorrow and we're bringing a mug with cocoa mix and homemade marshmallows. Pretty cute, I think.

No comments: