Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dress Up Storage

A couple of months ago I found some unfinished wooden flower pegs on clearance at Michaels for 50 cents each. 50 cents! I had no idea what I was going to do with them, but I knew I would come up with something.

When my little tomboy two year old turned into a three year old she suddenly discovered a love of dress up and pretend play. Her collection of dress up gear has steadily grown until it no longer fits into the dress up box.

Now put those two little anecdotes together and you'll see where I'm going with this...

Abby picked out the paint colors from our stash of left over paints (yes, including the glitter paint on top) and then she got to work.


And we are both very pleased with the results:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't ya just love those great finds! Looks like the fun alone was worth the price.