Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Love Decorating for Halloween!


 

I am very excited about our mantle decorations this year.  I love not having one static picture over the fireplace, but, instead, the ability to change it with the seasons/my decorating whims. 


 I got the BOO ghosts from The Long Thread.  I'm pretty sure the template for the bats came from there too.

I got the mod pumpkin idea (in the upper right corner) from Hostess with the Mostess.

The paper for the colorful bat paper was printed from Living Locurto via Disney's Family site.  It was supposed to be cut into labels for small cans, but I used it this way instead.

And the sign in the bottom right was made via inspiration from Jane of All Crafts.  It will get a post of its own later.  Promise.

3 comments:

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Your boo ghosts are adorable. Thanks so much for linking up to the party and showing us yours :) :) :)!

Coley said...

Love your boo ghosts!!

Krista @ While He Was Napping said...

I love the whole mantle! I couldn't even pick my favorite part. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. If you do try a new tile project, I wish you good luck! I would love to see it when you finish. Email me a pic if you'd like and I'll feature it!

Krista