Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Made More Baby Shoes



I've had baby shoes in the back of my mind for a while, but I don't want to try the other pattern again because I'm tired of breaking needles. So I was pretty excited when I came across this pattern from Homespun Threads. I had to read the tutorial a few times to understand it completely, but once I figured it out it was really easy. It also assumes that I understand things like basting and trimming your corners, which I sort of do, but not really. So this is probably not a great tutorial to use if you are brand new to sewing, but otherwise it is great.

Oh, these also turned out a LOT smaller than the pair I made with the other pattern. Not in a bad way, just in a make sure you get them to the baby sooner rather than later or they might not fit way.

Thank you Homespun Threads!!

No comments: