Monday, April 20, 2009

Mamas love ElleBows too!



My friend Lisa makes the cutest hair clips. I mean THE CUTEST. Abby won't leave clips in her hair most of the time, but ElleBows? ElleBows are a different story. And lately I've noticed that when I want to pull my hair out of my eyes what do I reach for? My ElleBows. They're lightweight. They stay in place. And they're cute.

I love the crochet ones, like the one I'm wearing in the picture above, and these butterflies:



And I love these because they'd go with lots of outfits:



And how cute are these with the fabric covered buttons?




You can find all of her cute clippies in her Etsy shop: www.ellebowsandmore.etsy.com

And check out her blog for the latest and greatest: www.ellebowsandmore.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!