Monday, April 13, 2009

www.SewEmily.etsy.com


I'm realizing that I put up the button for my new Etsy shop, but never really announced it on my blog. So consider this the Grand Opening announcement!

I made Abby a travel felt roll a few weeks ago and she absolutely loves it! I took it to a meetup of my mommy group and it was a hit with the other kids as well. So I decided to make some and sell them. I've got a few of the felt rolls up my shop, as well as some kits of extra pieces. I have a few more made waiting for pictures and a few more pieces of fabric waiting to realize their felty potential. So check early and check often in my shop and if you see something you like feel free to buy it. :)

I'm concentrating on the felt rolls right now, but hope to add some other things if I think they're worth selling. I know I'm itching to make some baby shoes...but I'll keep you posted.

I've got some crafty friends who are making some amazing things right now so stay tuned for some posts highlighting their fabulous creations!

No comments: